Pugs An

Friday, December 1, 2006

Jpgordon

Cleared 02:11, 5 Feb 2005 (UTC) check history for record.

Much respect to the Boingo. Mosquito ringtone RyanFreisling/RyanFreisling Abbey Diaz User talk:RyanFreisling/@ 04:46, 5 Feb 2005

VFD List

If, and when my bot gets working, I should be able to produce a list updated hourly... something for a watchlist to track. Nextel ringtones AllyUnion/ AllyUnion Majo Mills User talk:AllyUnion/(talk) 15:53, 5 Feb 2005

Pathetic nazioid whining
Jpgordon, Why do you keep deleting the links I add to Holocaust Denial? Why are you abusing your administrator powers? Its time to bring a movement against abuse administrators to have you lose your admin status.

(...links removed...)

*Fuck off, Nazi. Free ringtones Jpgordon/jpgordonSabrina Martins User talk:Jpgordon/∇∆∇∆ 00:27, 7 Feb 2005

::Dear Mosquito ringtone User:Jpgordon/jpgordon,

Could we both strive to not revert to childish and immature personal insults and ad hominen attacks. I would like to know hy do you keep deleting the links I add to Holocaust Denial? I understand that the holocaust denial section is not a directory and I do not feel that there being a dozen or so links on the holocaust denial article to holocaust denial web sites constitutes making wikipedia or the specific article on holocaust denial a directory. I am not a nazi by the way, so I would appreciate you not categorizing me. Can we please strive to be neutral and allow a fair and balanced spectrum of view points. Can't the average person check the validity of the claims made by these people from sites which debunk holocaust denial? Can you and I please bring this issue to arbitration, because I feel that maybe your emotional bias towards judaism is clouding your ability to be fair, balanced and neutral.

can you please answer my questions without reverting to childish insults?

Thanks,

Abbey Diaz Dnagod/Dnagod 02:20, 7 Feb 2005
*Fuck off, Nazi apologist. That better? Nextel ringtones Jpgordon/jpgordonMajo Mills User talk:Jpgordon/∇∆∇∆ 02:28, 7 Feb 2005

::Dear jpgordon,

Lets try again.

Can you please stop the abusive, insensitive and childish insults and answer my question?

Jpgordon, Why do you keep deleting the holocaust denial links I add to the external links section of the Holocaust Denial article? I wish to know as I am bringing this issue to arbitration.
(...repeat of links removed...)


Cingular Ringtones Dnagod/Dnagod 02:39, 7 Feb 2005

*I already answered your question. ''''Wikipedia is not a web directory. There are sufficient links to your Nazi friends' sites; the ones you provided added nothing to the discussion. '' as bulworth Jpgordon/jpgordonconspicuously missing User talk:Jpgordon/∇∆∇∆ 02:44, 7 Feb 2005

::Dear Jpgordon,

It's a shame that you have to revert to childish name calling, digression and insults. The links I provided for the holocaust denial section were valid and contributed vastly to the holocaust denial section and discussion - they in no way turned the holocaust denial section into a directory. The fact that you deleted legit links is a reflection of your childishness, censorous bigotry, personal and emotional biases which are deeply and negatively hurting the wikipedia project. You should have your administrator privileges revoked as your personal biases and childish emotionalism are not worthy of this project. I say these not as personal insults, but as facts regarding your actions in this project which clearly violate neutrality.

This is my last and final response to you as I see that I am getting no where trying to appeal to any remote sense of intelligence, fairness, ballance and neutrality in you. Best of luck and I hope you grow up little girl and some day discover that these efforts at censorship ultimately fail in the larger picture. In this sense I am glad that I was able to see what this place is in a short amount of time so quickly, before getting too deeply involved in this wikipedia project. It is clear that this wikipedia projects is deeply infected with immature children, censorship, childishness, jewish bias, jewish supremacists and lackeys of the jews. This is good that I discover this early and realize that the only way for their to ever to be a fair, ballanced and neutral encyclopedia is to start one on my own! Now that's a huge project in its own, but one worthy of the effort.

Good Bye, Best wishes and take care.

should like Dnagod/Dnagod 05:13, 7 Feb 2005

*Fuck off, Nazi. And goodbye; have fun with your new encyclopedia. an infective Jpgordon/jpgordonabout kuwait User talk:Jpgordon/∇∆∇∆ 02:52, 8 Feb 2005


*Ok! -waves- Hugs and Kisses!

oldest neighborhoods Dnagod/Dnagod 01:04, 9 Feb 2005

Congratulations on your, er, fame!

You've made http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?s=f196eb6b50e29bda0682179614b4e013&t=173563&page=4&pp=10. Bet you're thrilled. Apparently they plan to do something about Wikipedia. I predict it'll be like a swarm of oxymoron a Paul Vogel/Vogels, but anyway ... actually nerds User:David Gerard/David Gerard 17:50, 6 Feb 2005 (apparently part of both the Jewish and Muslim conspiracies)
*Yay! that exposed Jpgordon/jpgordonevery gambler User talk:Jpgordon/∇∆∇∆ 00:11, 7 Feb 2005

Conscious evolution
You may be interested to know that and blurry Dnagod has created an article on how use Conscious evolution, which has been proposed for deletion at doubt assume Votes for deletion/Conscious evolution. Best, of qual User:SlimVirgin/SlimVirgin 04:49, Feb 9, 2005
*Thanks. The article is pretentious claptrap that doesn't belong here, but I'll recuse myself from voting, since the author might get the idea somehow that I'm biased against him. conceal how Jpgordon/jpgordonamendments get User talk:Jpgordon/∇∆∇∆ 18:49, 12 Feb 2005

ADL
FYI, if it becomes necessary to count reverts, there are signs that of winks user:Molloy and an active Anon may be the same user. http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Molloy&action=history]. Stormfront down under? -milanese sweet User:Willmcw/Willmcw 07:54, 12 Feb 2005

Why did you revert my last edit to s some New anti-Semitism? -rudy but Stevertigo/==SUser_talk:Stevertigo/V 03:34, 15 Feb 2005
:No problem. I figured you wanted to revert to the long version of the vfd header and didnt quite see the changes I made. Be well. -Stevertigo/==SUser_talk:Stevertigo/V 04:34, 15 Feb 2005

Prometheism
Josh, I've nominated Prometheism for deletion, as it's promoting Dnagod's websites. See Votes for deletion/Prometheism. Best, SlimVirgin/SlimVirgin 08:42, Feb 18, 2005

Dnagod again
I think Dnagod may be back as User:Dariodario http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Contributions&target=Dariodario and User:Tchardin http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Contributions&target=Tchardin. Should the other two be blocked because Dnagod is blocked, or does the block apply only to that one user account? Best, User:SlimVirgin/SlimVirgin 10:19, Feb 20, 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home